Thursday, September 28, 2006

Street spirit

The new regime seems to be bearing fruit at last. The food going in is having a benefit on my body. I feel better generally and have more energy.
with getting up at early to go to the gym I'm knackered by 10pm and that means I'm getting 8 hours sleep.
The 8th is getting nearer and my training has stepped up a gear. I think I'm going to do ok, defiantly better than 60 minutes.

One thing which really made me laugh this week was my best pal cracking a joke about us seeing a young baby in the ivf clinic. It was the first time we had been back since the bad news and my pal said "it must have been like - here's what you could have won, unlucky take it away boys" just like a game show host who teases a contestant who has come up short.

We are awaiting the Karyotype results however the misses has already got dates penciled in and the Prostrap injection could be in less than 30 days.

It is still very difficult mentally having to talk about IVF every day.
******************************************it wears me out.

No comments: