Monday, November 06, 2006

Heart Shaped Box


With the good news in it thought I’d post an update on me and my feelings. It’s been difficult over the past 2 weeks as I’ve been aching for a beer but it was listening to a Bob Dylan track yesterday and the lyrics really stuck me. The song is Positively 4th Street and I related the song as if I was singing it to myself when I’m drunk, or the old me not made up my mind yet.

This kicked me up the arse and I have a renewed rigour and determination.

  • Back to the gym,
  • no more caffeine (been having a coffee or two every day),
  • no more whinging about not having any alcohol
  • and finally try to smile a little more often.



I am very excited and can’t help thinking that this time it’ll all be ok and we’ll get the result we want. Experience should teach me to be guarded and approach the situation with caution. Light fuse and stand well back sort of thing.

Last time I was cashing cheques at the bank of emotion that had no chance of clearing as I was over my emotion overdraft limit. This time I’ve cleared the overdraft but am still writing the same cheques.
We’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

We find out how it all goes on 8th December which is 2 days short of my birthday.
I hope we have bit of luck

No comments: