Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Bad moon rising


Wow, Last Saturday evening me and the misses were lucky enough to witness a lunar eclipse.

These beautiful moments are difficult to see from the UK as 52% of our days are overcast so I was delighted to have such a clear sky on Saturday.

Whilst we were outside I could hear some kids (it was late about 11.30pm) and they were delighted to be outside at such a late hour. It got me thinking and I hope to bore my kids silly (I or my peers did not appreciate Science or History until I was in my mid twenties), drag them outside in the middle of the night and say "hey look at that, isn't it marvelous?" I expect Bean to shrug shoulders and say "s'alright".

The very fact I can picture this makes me feel cautious but ultimately optimistic.


Sorry, this post does not make much sense and I'm not even sure if it has a point.

But that is why we have bloggs right?

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Thats a really cool pic. Did you take it or did you just steal it from the net!!?? lol

If you took it I'm impressed!!!

Hugs
xxx