Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello again



Bless me father, it has been 4 months since my last post.

Hello.
Cian is doing just fine and I have spent the past week away with him on holiday in Cornwall. It was great to spend some time with him and it was only 'some time' as my Mum was with us too and she whisked him off at every opportunity. Can't blame her as be are always talking about how difficult to road is to get to this point.

I have also been working away for the past few months and have much to talk about, hopefully I will post again in the next couple of days with a bit of an update.

Take care x

3 comments:

Gil said...

He's beautiful. I sure hope you had a lovely time in Cornwall, and that you celebrated Father's Day (as it has just been held in North America) in finest style.

Still here. Still checking in and I'm glad to see that all is well with you and yours.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had done more research when we were going through it.. there are a lot of good blogs out there like yours. I will continue to read it. It took my wife and I 4 IVF cycles to get pregnant, but we did. I'll read more of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Great to see you are all ok. Im sure you had a wonderful time away.

Hugs
xxx