Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tellin' stories


I am preparing for the very serious business of fatherhood by taking note of some highly recommended literature. In other news Bean's room is coming along very nicely and I have some pictures available here.
The misses is 31 weeks into this adventure and the Doc said that the baby is likely to be around the 9lb mark. Both she and Bean are healthy and both have been advised to take things a little more leisurely. Bean is quite active and likes to party into the wee small hours, can't think where that comes from........Around 5am I can pretty much guarantee the smell of fresh toast wafting from the kitchen as Bean orders another snack from room service. Baby Bean also seems to enjoy ice cream, breakfast cereal, oranges and spicy food (especially Indian).
I'm doing a little better and have strted to deal with my problems by talking it through with a profesional. It's a long road but I'm in a really positive mood.

4 comments:

Tigger said...

My husband picked up that book in the store the other day and started reading through it at random. He's contemplating getting it to use on our "neice and nephew". :) I'm sure you'll get some use our of it too, if the missus doesn't kill you for it.

I'm glad things seem to be going well.

Anonymous said...

I also wanted to thank you for for your kind words of support. I really appreciate your input and comments and that thanks also extends to Brenda, Gill and everyone else who reads this blog.
Take care
px

Gil said...

Two things. First off, I'm really glad that you are dealing with the issues that you are facing. It takes a strong man to ask for help and I'm sure your family is proud of you. Pats on the back from me for that.
Second, the room looks lovely! That little bunny and the teddy bear are just gorgeous. Did your wife choose the theme? I think the Bean will have a lovely room to call his/her own. Congratulations on a job well done. Now to bring home baby to make the room complete!

Brenda said...

Firstly Im really glad that 'EVERYONE' at your house is doing well.

The room looks lovely. I LOVE the curtain ties.

Hugs
xxx